Traveling Luck for Lakei Island, West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Where is Lakei Island?What's around Lakei Island?
Wikipedia near Lakei Island
Where to stay near Lakei Island
The timezone in Lakei Island is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 17:51. It's Dark
Latitude. -6.3°, Longitude. 149.8833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Lakei Island, in West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Lakei Island (0km)
- Wisil Island (4.1km)
- Malenglo Island (4.1km)
- Ampul Island (5.8km)
- Kaveng Island (5.8km)
- Modengdeng Island (12.3km)
- Ambungi Island (16.4km)
- Aivet Island (16.4km)
- Alage Island (16.9km)
- Kanigia Island (22.1km)
- Amge Island (24.9km)
- Bamal Island (32.8km)
- Wigim Island (36.9km)
- Sepsep Island (37.1km)
- Adiwi Island (41.2km)
- Arili Island (45.1km)
- Ablingi Island (45.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Tivaru (41.2km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Ablingi Plantation (45.1km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Luschan Harbour (33.1km)