Traveling Luck for Maklo, West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Where is Maklo?What's around Maklo?
Where to stay near Maklo
The timezone in Maklo is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 18:28. It's light
Latitude. -6.1667°, Longitude. 148.9667°
Satellite map around Maklo
Loading map of Maklo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maklo, in West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Arawe Islands (18.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Merkus (16.4km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Arawe Harbour (16.4km)