Traveling Luck for Malalia Mission, West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Where is Malalia Mission?What's around Malalia Mission?
Wikipedia near Malalia Mission
Where to stay near Malalia Mission
Also known as Malalia
The timezone in Malalia Mission is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 18:14. It's light
Latitude. -5.4667°, Longitude. 150.5333°
Loading map of Malalia Mission and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Malalia Mission, in West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gavuvu (0km)
- Gulei (5.7km)
- Kerapi (8.1km)
- Rikau (9km)
- Podu (9km)
- Makasili (9km)
- Kavutu (14.6km)
- Gavuvu (14.6km)
- Galilo (14.6km)
- Rapuri (17.1km)
- Vavua (17.1km)
- Kololo (18.1km)
- Koimumu (20.2km)
- Valoka (21.8km)
- Gavaiva (21.8km)
- Siki (24.6km)
- Vovosi (25.6km)
- Porapora (25.6km)
- Waisisi (27.1km)
- Kasia (28.6km)
- Lavilelo (28.6km)
- Galoale (29.4km)
- Hoskins (32.6km)
- Kwalakesi (36.6km)
- Gavuvu (36.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Malalia Mission (0km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pyramid Mountain (38.3km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Tabai-Rikau Settlement Blocks (16.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Wulai Island (27km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Hoskins Peninsula (18.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mount Matalelok (38.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Commodore Bay (33.3km)
- a conical landform composed of mud or volcanic material.
- Mount Kapberg (8.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Cape Hoskins (5.7km)