Traveling Luck for Moaiaki Creek, West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Where is Moaiaki Creek?What's around Moaiaki Creek?
Wikipedia near Moaiaki Creek
Where to stay near Moaiaki Creek
The timezone in Moaiaki Creek is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 17:52. It's Dark
Latitude. -5.5500°, Longitude. 150.3333°
Satellite map around Moaiaki Creek
Loading map of Moaiaki Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Moaiaki Creek, in West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Moaiaki Creek (0km)
- Wali Creek (8.1km)
- Ko River (9km)
- Walkesi Creek (11.4km)
- Dalavu Creek (12.8km)
- Nanukeke Creek (12.8km)
- Lovo River (12.8km)
- Kiki Creek (16.6km)
- Ganuka River (16.7km)
- Taipipi Creek (18.1km)
- Salope Creek (18.1km)
- Kukupi Creek (20.2km)
- Gavuvu River (23.6km)
- Dagi River (24.3km)
- Dakiamaia Creek (25.6km)
- Hou River (25.9km)
- Vuveni Creek (28.3km)
- Mapili Creek (28.6km)
- Waga Creek (29.2km)
- Lamegi River (30.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Dagi School (29.5km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Mai Mission (8.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Buvasi (12.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Oto (20.2km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Henderson Bridge (27.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mount Matalelok (14.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Stettin Bay (23.6km)
- a mill where logs or lumber are sawn to specified shapes and sizes.
- Buluma Sawmill (5.7km)
- a conical landform composed of mud or volcanic material.
- Mount Mululus (16.7km)