Traveling Luck for Pinip Island, West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Where is Pinip Island?What's around Pinip Island?
Wikipedia near Pinip Island
Where to stay near Pinip Island
The timezone in Pinip Island is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 18:04. It's light
Latitude. -6.1000°, Longitude. 149.0333°
Satellite map around Pinip Island
Loading map of Pinip Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pinip Island, in West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Merkus (16.3km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Arawe Islands (8.2km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Arawe Harbour (16.3km)