Traveling Luck for Roberts Reef, West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Where is Roberts Reef?What's around Roberts Reef?
Wikipedia near Roberts Reef
Where to stay near Roberts Reef
The timezone in Roberts Reef is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 17:50. It's light
Latitude. -5.4333333°, Longitude. 150.3833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Roberts Reef, in West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Hoskins (5.7km)
- Galoale (8.1km)
- Kasia (9km)
- Kwalakesi (12.1km)
- Gavuvu (12.1km)
- Vovosi (12.1km)
- Porapora (12.1km)
- Lavilelo (14.6km)
- Gavaiva (16.2km)
- Valoka (16.2km)
- Siki (17.1km)
- Benaule Number 2 (18km)
- Kololo (20.2km)
- Benaule (23.5km)
- Waisisi (23.5km)
- Kavutu (24.2km)
- Buluma (29.1km)
- Rikau (30.8km)
- Podu (30.8km)
- Gulei (34.5km)
- Mai (34.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Moramora Vocational School (28.6km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Tabai-Rikau Settlement Blocks (21.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Wulai Island (29.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Hoskins Peninsula (25.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mount Matalelok (20.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Stettin Bay (36.1km)
- a mill where logs or lumber are sawn to specified shapes and sizes.
- Buluma Sawmill (29.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Cape Hoskins (32.6km)