Traveling Luck for Vovosi, West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Where is Vovosi?What's around Vovosi?
Wikipedia near Vovosi
Where to stay near Vovosi
Also known as Vavosi
The timezone in Vovosi is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 17:50. It's Dark
Latitude. -5.4333333000000001°, Longitude. 150.43333329999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Vovosi, in West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vovosi (0km)
- Porapora (0km)
- Galoale (4km)
- Gavaiva (4km)
- Valoka (4km)
- Kasia (5.7km)
- Kololo (8.1km)
- Hoskins (9km)
- Siki (12.1km)
- Kavutu (12.1km)
- Lavilelo (12.8km)
- Gavuvu (17.1km)
- Kwalakesi (17.1km)
- Waisisi (20.2km)
- Rikau (20.2km)
- Podu (20.2km)
- Gulei (23.6km)
- Gavuvu (25.6km)
- Benaule Number 2 (25.9km)
- Benaule (31.5km)
- Kerapi (33.3km)
- Makasili (34.5km)
- Buluma (37.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Malalia Mission (25.6km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Moramora Vocational School (16.7km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Tabai-Rikau Settlement Blocks (11.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Wulai Island (20.2km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Hoskins Peninsula (18km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mount Matalelok (23.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Cape Hoskins (20.6km)