Traveling Luck for Raihu Hansenide Colony, Sandaun, Papua New Guinea
Where is Raihu Hansenide Colony?What's around Raihu Hansenide Colony?
Wikipedia near Raihu Hansenide Colony
Where to stay near Raihu Hansenide Colony
The timezone in Raihu Hansenide Colony is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 18:20. It's Dark
Latitude. -3.1833°, Longitude. 142.3500°
Satellite map around Raihu Hansenide Colony
Loading map of Raihu Hansenide Colony and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Raihu Hansenide Colony, in Sandaun, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Finsch Coast (23.6km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Hunter Rocks (8.6km)
- populated places;
- cities, towns, villages, or other agglomerations of buildings where people live and work.
- Kapoam (11.6km)
- an asylum or hospital for lepers.
- Raihu Hansenide Colony (0km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Aitape District (15.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pultalul Hill (14km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tumleo Island (19.3km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Tapes Camp (23.6km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Aitape Road (17.4km)