Traveling Luck for Raihu Plantation, Sandaun, Papua New Guinea
Where is Raihu Plantation?What's around Raihu Plantation?
Wikipedia near Raihu Plantation
Where to stay near Raihu Plantation
The timezone in Raihu Plantation is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 06:38 and Sunset at 18:48. It's Dark
Latitude. -3.1833°, Longitude. 142.3667°
Satellite map around Raihu Plantation
Loading map of Raihu Plantation and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Raihu Plantation, in Sandaun, Papua New Guinea
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Finsch Coast (27.5km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Hunter Rocks (7.7km)
- an asylum or hospital for lepers.
- Raihu Hansenide Colony (3.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Aitape District (17.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pultalul Hill (16.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tumleo Island (17.3km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Tapes Camp (19.8km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Aitape Road (14km)