Traveling Luck for Tumleo, Sandaun, Papua New Guinea
Where is Tumleo?What's around Tumleo?
Wikipedia near Tumleo
Where to stay near Tumleo
Also known as Tumleo Hamlet
The timezone in Tumleo is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 18:26. It's light
Latitude. -3.1500°, Longitude. 142.3667°
Satellite map around Tumleo
Loading map of Tumleo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tumleo, in Sandaun, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Finsch Coast (27.5km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Hunter Rocks (0km)
- populated places;
- cities, towns, villages, or other agglomerations of buildings where people live and work.
- Kapoam (19.7km)
- an asylum or hospital for lepers.
- Raihu Hansenide Colony (8.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Aitape District (24.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pultalul Hill (12.3km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Tapes Camp (22.6km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Aitape Road (11.6km)