Traveling Luck for Finsch Coast, Papua New Guinea (general), Papua New Guinea
Where is Finsch Coast?What's around Finsch Coast?
Wikipedia near Finsch Coast
Where to stay near Finsch Coast
The timezone in Finsch Coast is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 18:45. It's Dark
Latitude. -3.1667°, Longitude. 142.2500°
Loading map of Finsch Coast and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Finsch Coast, in Papua New Guinea (general), Papua New Guinea
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kiu Creek (8.7km)
- Peli Creek (14km)
- Yalingi River (15.9km)
- Uh Creek (15.9km)
- Nanum Creek (15.9km)
- Wam Creek (15.9km)
- Navi Creek (19.3km)
- Miyeni Creek (19.4km)
- Tangobora Creek (19.4km)
- Tomlongo Creek (19.4km)
- Ber Creek (19.7km)
- Lus Creek (21.9km)
- Meri Creek (21.9km)
- Mengo Creek (21.9km)
- Aitape River (24.5km)
- Pa Creek (26km)
- Nengo River (26km)
- Lilo Creek (26km)
- Marakabi River (27.4km)
- Raihu River (27.5km)
- Namuli Creek (28km)
- Wewo Creek (28.2km)
- Wari Creek (29.6km)
- Kumi Creek (31.2km)
- Piye Creek (31.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Finsch Coast (0km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Hunter Rocks (27.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Stein Reef (28.3km)
- an asylum or hospital for lepers.
- Raihu Hansenide Colony (23.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Allon Hills (16.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Aitape District (27.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pultalul Hill (17.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Knight Shoals (32km)