Traveling Luck for Gagan River, Bougainville, Papua New Guinea
Where is Gagan River?What's around Gagan River?
Wikipedia near Gagan River
Where to stay near Gagan River
Also known as Gagah River
The timezone in Gagan River is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 17:34. It's Dark
Latitude. -5.2166667°, Longitude. 154.5833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Gagan River, in Bougainville, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Zoller Islands (28.1km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Natunana Channel (40.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nopusak (21.6km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Queen Carola Harbour (14.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gagan River (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Bei (9km)