Traveling Luck for Ketskets, Bougainville, Papua New Guinea
Where is Ketskets?What's around Ketskets?
Wikipedia near Ketskets
Where to stay near Ketskets
Also known as Getsgets
The timezone in Ketskets is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 18:04. It's light
Latitude. -5.1000°, Longitude. 154.6667°
Satellite map around Ketskets
Loading map of Ketskets and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ketskets, in Bougainville, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nopusak (49.6km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Queen Carola Harbour (32.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gagan River (34.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Bei (43.4km)