Traveling Luck for Cape Kotopan, Bougainville, Papua New Guinea
Where is Cape Kotopan?What's around Cape Kotopan?
Wikipedia near Cape Kotopan
Where to stay near Cape Kotopan
Also known as Cape Kautopan, Cape Kautupan
The timezone in Cape Kotopan is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 05:22 and Sunset at 17:47. It's Dark
Latitude. -5.1000°, Longitude. 154.6833°
Loading map of Cape Kotopan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cape Kotopan, in Bougainville, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nopusak (50.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Buka Island (38.1km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Queen Carola Harbour (35.9km)