Traveling Luck for Pororan Island, Bougainville, Papua New Guinea
Where is Pororan Island?What's around Pororan Island?
Wikipedia near Pororan Island
Where to stay near Pororan Island
Also known as Middle, Pororon
The timezone in Pororan Island is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 17:37. It's light
Latitude. -5.2000000000000002°, Longitude. 154.53333330000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pororan Island, in Bougainville, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Zoller Islands (34.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nopusak (31.4km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Queen Carola Harbour (9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gagan River (12.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Bei (14.5km)