Traveling Luck for Queen Carola Harbour, Bougainville, Papua New Guinea
Where is Queen Carola Harbour?What's around Queen Carola Harbour?
Wikipedia near Queen Carola Harbour
Where to stay near Queen Carola Harbour
Also known as Carola Harbour
The timezone in Queen Carola Harbour is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 05:19 and Sunset at 17:33. It's light
Latitude. -5.1667°, Longitude. 154.5500°
Satellite map around Queen Carola Harbour
Loading map of Queen Carola Harbour and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Queen Carola Harbour, in Bougainville, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Zoller Islands (41km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nopusak (35.9km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Queen Carola Harbour (0km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gagan River (14.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Bei (20.5km)