Traveling Luck for Madang, Madang, Papua New Guinea
Where is Madang?What's around Madang?
Wikipedia near Madang
Where to stay near Madang
Also known as Friedrich Wilhelms Harbour, Friedrich-Wilhelmshafen
The timezone in Madang is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 18:12. It's light
Latitude. -5.2166667000000002°, Longitude. 145.80000000000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Madang, in Madang, Papua New Guinea
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Nui Island (4km)
- Pook Island (4km)
- Kranket Island (5.7km)
- Pana Tibun Islet (5.7km)
- Beliau Island (5.7km)
- Sai Dangan Island (5.7km)
- Samin Dangan Island (5.7km)
- Schlangen Island (8km)
- D'Lole Island (9km)
- Siar Island (9km)
- Yomba Island (9km)
- Yabob Island (9km)
- Paeowa Island (11.4km)
- Panab Island (12.7km)
- Urembo Island (12.7km)
- Masas Island (14.5km)
- Riwo Island (16km)
- Tab Island (17km)
- Gosem Island (18km)
- Duad Island (20.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Madang
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Tab Anchorage (14.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Madang (4km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Nagada Mission (16.5km)
- the grounds and buildings of an institution of higher learning.
- Mis Teachers College (9km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Madang Harbour (0km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Schering Peninsula (4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Hanseman (17km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Planet Rock (14.5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Dallman Passage (8km)
Airports close to Madang
Madang(MAG), Madang, Papua new guinea (3.6km)