Traveling Luck for Teobuhin, Bougainville, Papua New Guinea
Where is Teobuhin?What's around Teobuhin?
Wikipedia near Teobuhin
Where to stay near Teobuhin
Also known as Tebuin, Teokuhin
The timezone in Teobuhin is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 17:33. It's light
Latitude. -5.6333°, Longitude. 155.0167°
Satellite map around Teobuhin
Loading map of Teobuhin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Teobuhin, in Bougainville, Papua New Guinea
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Emperor Range (37.4km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Dambach Islands (38.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Banowu (20.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baniu Bay (40.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Buka District (46.2km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Tinputz Mission (20.6km)