Traveling Luck for Matatua, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Matatua?What's around Matatua?
Wikipedia near Matatua
Where to stay near Matatua
The timezone in Matatua is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 19:20. It's light
Latitude. -40.1782°, Longitude. 175.6002°
Satellite map around Matatua
Loading map of Matatua and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Matatua, in Wellington, New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Matatua (0km)
- Rushmere (4.7km)
- Burrells Farm (9.5km)
- Strathreay (15.5km)
- Te Totara Iti (15.5km)
- Strathspey (18.8km)
- Rangiatea (24.6km)
- Ridgelands (26.4km)
- Pariroa (26.4km)
- Parikawa (30.9km)
- Cinder Hill (31.2km)
- Manawanui Farm (33.9km)
- Fairfield (36.2km)
- Awapiko (36.9km)
- Bokaboa (37.6km)
- Waipiko (38.8km)
- Studleigh (38.9km)
- Cittshayne (42.1km)
- Rakiraki (45.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Feilding (28.5km)
- a track where races are held.
- Manfeild Raceway (38.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Blewitt (31.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Feilding water supply (22.6km)
Airports close to Matatua
Palmerston north(PMR), Palmerston north, New zealand (88.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Matatua
Ohakea, Ohakea, New zealand (101.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.