Traveling Luck for Macetown, Otago, New Zealand
Where is Macetown?What's around Macetown?
Wikipedia near Macetown
Where to stay near Macetown
The timezone in Macetown is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 19:20. It's Dark
Latitude. -44.8584°, Longitude. 168.8001°
Satellite map around Macetown
Loading map of Macetown and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Macetown, in Otago, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Arrow River (5.3km)
- Gold Burn or Rich Burn (9.1km)
- Rich Burn (10.7km)
- Temple Burn (15.8km)
- Nine Mile Creek (15.8km)
- Gala Burn (15.8km)
- Rankle Burn (21.7km)
- Sawyers Creek (22.4km)
- Stair Burn (22.9km)
- Coronet Creek (25.6km)
- Bush Creek or Sylvia Creek (26.4km)
- Glade Burn (27.3km)
- Coronet Creek or Eight Mile Creek (31.5km)
- Hayes Creek (39.8km)
- Soho Creek (46.9km)
- Sandhill Creek (47.4km)
- Ballarat or Dead Mans Creek (47.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Macetown (0km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Mount Soho Homestead (27.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Soho (35.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- HARRIS MOUNTAINS (30.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Advance Peak (18.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Roses Saddle (39.7km)
Airports close to Macetown
Queenstown(ZQN), Queenstown international, New zealand (125.5km)