Traveling Luck for Big Sky, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Big Sky?What's around Big Sky?
Wikipedia near Big Sky
Where to stay near Big Sky
The timezone in Big Sky is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 04:53 and Sunset at 19:33. It's Dark
Latitude. -36.9982°, Longitude. 175.0702°
Loading map of Big Sky and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Big Sky, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Aroaro Stream (14.1km)
- Wairoa River (16.5km)
- Urungahauhau Stream (17km)
- Wairoa River (18.7km)
- Taitaia Stream (22.7km)
- Kapoai Stream (28.2km)
- Pukurau Stream (31.1km)
- Cosseys Creek (31.1km)
- Maori Stream (32.7km)
- Cosseys Creek (34.2km)
- Wairoa River (36.1km)
- Parker Stream (37.4km)
- Quinn Stream (37.4km)
- Hunua Stream (38.8km)
- Rotopiro Stream (39.6km)
- Kiripaka Stream (40km)
- Mangatawhiri River (48.3km)
- Saint Paul Stream (51.6km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Stoddart House (44.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Papakauri (38.9km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Auckland Conservancy (30.9km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Cosseys Dam (35.5km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Hunua Falls (39.5km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- MATAITAI FOREST (24.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Cosseys Reservoir (30.5km)
Airports close to Big Sky
Auckland international(AKL), Auckland, New zealand (122.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Big Sky
Ardmore, Ardmore, New zealand (46.1km)
Whenuapai, Whenuapai, New zealand (225.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.