Traveling Luck for Awaawaroa Bay, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Awaawaroa Bay?What's around Awaawaroa Bay?
Wikipedia near Awaawaroa Bay
Where to stay near Awaawaroa Bay
The timezone in Awaawaroa Bay is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:03 and Sunset at 19:16. It's light
Latitude. -35.2182°, Longitude. 174.1902°
Satellite map around Awaawaroa Bay
Loading map of Awaawaroa Bay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Awaawaroa Bay, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Awaawaroa Bay (0km)
- Otupoho Bay (0km)
- Waiwhapuku Bay (0km)
- Kiekie Cove (4.2km)
- Hahangarua Bay (5.2km)
- Stockyard Bay (6.7km)
- Waipao Bay (6.7km)
- Waiti Bay (6.7km)
- Mangahawea Bay (8.5km)
- Wairaka Bay (8.5km)
- Te Rawhiti Inlet (11.2km)
- Otehei Bay (12.7km)
- Bay of Islands (13.7km)
- Otiao Bay (Indico Bay) (13.7km)
- Paradise Bay (Oneura Bay) (13.7km)
- Pareanui Bay (15.5km)
- Orokawa Bay (15.5km)
- Te Angamate Bay (16.1km)
- Assassination Cove (16.1km)
- Te Hue Bay (16.1km)
- Putakokota Bay (16.1km)
- Parorenui Bay (16.4km)
- Pareanui Bay (16.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Moturua (3km)
- Motuoi Island (4.2km)
- Ngatokaparangi Islands (4.2km)
- Kuiamokimoki Island (5.2km)
- Motukiekie Island (6.7km)
- Motutara Island (6.7km)
- Te Miko Reef (6.7km)
- Pakatahi Island (6.7km)
- Rangiatea Island (9.9km)
- Okahu (10.3km)
- Motungarara Island (Cliff Rock) (11.2km)
- Motuarohia (12.7km)
- Poroporo Island (12.7km)
- Waewaetorea Island (13.4km)
- Te Korowhiti Rock (13.4km)
- Waewaetorea (14.6km)
- Motukauri Island (16.1km)
Accommodation around Awaawaroa Bay
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Otehei Bay (12.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Red Cliffs (13.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tikiora (3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Orokawa Peninsula (15.5km)
- a narrow strip of land connecting two larger land masses and bordered by water.
- Tauri Isthmus (16.1km)
Airports close to Awaawaroa Bay
Kerikeri(KKE), Kerikeri, New zealand (120.3km)