Traveling Luck for Papakanui River, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Papakanui River?What's around Papakanui River?
Wikipedia near Papakanui River
Where to stay near Papakanui River
The timezone in Papakanui River is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:34 and Sunset at 18:41. It's Dark
Latitude. -36.3982°, Longitude. 174.4102°
Satellite map around Papakanui River
Loading map of Papakanui River and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Papakanui River, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Papakanui River (0km)
- Papakanui Creek (3km)
- Opatu River (6.9km)
- Tauhoa River (9.1km)
- Tokenui Creek (9.1km)
- Te Raupa Creek (18.2km)
- Omaumau River (19.1km)
- Kahutaewao Creek (20.5km)
- Hiki Creek (20.6km)
- Hoteo River (25.6km)
- Te Pahi Stream (30.7km)
- Te Karaka Creek (32.6km)
- Onemanga Creek (34.8km)
- Whanaki River (36.3km)
- Mangatu Stream (37.3km)
- Opou Creek (39.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kaipara Harbour (51.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tauhoa (19.1km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Mount Auckland Walkway (32.1km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Stables Landing (27.2km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Kakaraia Flats (25.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Moturemu Island (13.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Okahukura Peninsula (47.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Auckland (31km)