Traveling Luck for Wairoa Tunnel, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Wairoa Tunnel?What's around Wairoa Tunnel?
Wikipedia near Wairoa Tunnel
Where to stay near Wairoa Tunnel
The timezone in Wairoa Tunnel is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:16 and Sunset at 17:15. It's Dark
Latitude. -37.098200766°, Longitude. 175.100196496°
Geographic features & Photographs around Wairoa Tunnel, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Wairoa River (11.9km)
- Cosseys Creek (22.5km)
- Quinn Stream (22.5km)
- Parker Stream (22.5km)
- Hunua Stream (24.2km)
- Tipakuri Stream (26.5km)
- Acheson Stream (26.5km)
- Milnes Stream (27.1km)
- Maori Stream (27.9km)
- Lilburne Stream (28.7km)
- Mangawheau Stream (28.7km)
- Horne Stream (30.9km)
- Scanlen Stream (31.4km)
- Cosseys Creek (34.2km)
- Saint Paul Stream (34.4km)
- Rata Creek (35.7km)
- Tawa Stream (37km)
- Mangatawhiri River (38.2km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- HUNUA RANGES (35km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Hunua Falls (17.1km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Hunua Gardens (28.7km)
Airports close to Wairoa Tunnel
Auckland international(AKL), Auckland, New zealand (144.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Wairoa Tunnel
Ardmore, Ardmore, New zealand (67.5km)
Whenuapai, Whenuapai, New zealand (267.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.