Traveling Luck for Hunua Falls, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Hunua Falls?What's around Hunua Falls?
Wikipedia near Hunua Falls
Where to stay near Hunua Falls
The timezone in Hunua Falls is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 19:01. It's light
Latitude. -37.0682°, Longitude. 175.0902°
Satellite map around Hunua Falls
Loading map of Hunua Falls and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hunua Falls, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Cosseys Creek (5.5km)
- Wairoa River (5.5km)
- Quinn Stream (10.4km)
- Parker Stream (10.4km)
- Hunua Stream (13.2km)
- Maori Stream (14.1km)
- Cosseys Creek (21.2km)
- Wairoa River (23.7km)
- Tipakuri Stream (27.6km)
- Saint Paul Stream (31.4km)
- Lilburne Stream (31.4km)
- Mangatawhiri River (32.8km)
- Acheson Stream (35km)
- Mangawheau Stream (35.3km)
- Milnes Stream (38km)
- Horne Stream (39km)
- Tawa Stream (40.1km)
- Rata Creek (41.2km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- HUNUA RANGES (35.3km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Hunua Falls (0km)
Airports close to Hunua Falls
Auckland international(AKL), Auckland, New zealand (135.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hunua Falls
Ardmore, Ardmore, New zealand (55.7km)
Whenuapai, Whenuapai, New zealand (254.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.