Traveling Luck for Cosseys Gorge Tunnel, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Cosseys Gorge Tunnel?What's around Cosseys Gorge Tunnel?
Wikipedia near Cosseys Gorge Tunnel
Where to stay near Cosseys Gorge Tunnel
The timezone in Cosseys Gorge Tunnel is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 18:46. It's Dark
Latitude. -37.0582°, Longitude. 175.0902°
Satellite map around Cosseys Gorge Tunnel
Loading map of Cosseys Gorge Tunnel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cosseys Gorge Tunnel, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Cosseys Creek (0km)
- Parker Stream (8.8km)
- Quinn Stream (8.8km)
- Maori Stream (10.4km)
- Wairoa River (11km)
- Hunua Stream (14.3km)
- Cosseys Creek (17.2km)
- Wairoa River (18.7km)
- Saint Paul Stream (30.9km)
- Tipakuri Stream (31.2km)
- Mangatawhiri River (31.4km)
- Lilburne Stream (32.8km)
- Acheson Stream (37.9km)
- Quartz Stream (39.7km)
- Mangawheau Stream (39.8km)
- Tawa Stream (41.2km)
- Milnes Stream (41.4km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- HUNUA RANGES (35.7km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Hunua Falls (5.5km)
Airports close to Cosseys Gorge Tunnel
Auckland international(AKL), Auckland, New zealand (134.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cosseys Gorge Tunnel
Ardmore, Ardmore, New zealand (53.9km)
Whenuapai, Whenuapai, New zealand (250.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.