Traveling Luck for Walsh Tunnel, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Walsh Tunnel?What's around Walsh Tunnel?
Wikipedia near Walsh Tunnel
Where to stay near Walsh Tunnel
The timezone in Walsh Tunnel is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:17 and Sunset at 17:14. It's light
Latitude. -37.048199866°, Longitude. 175.050195745°
Geographic features & Photographs around Walsh Tunnel, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hunua Stream (11.9km)
- Wairoa River (14.1km)
- Cosseys Creek (18.5km)
- Wairoa River (24.2km)
- Maori Stream (26.5km)
- Parker Stream (27km)
- Quinn Stream (27km)
- Tipakuri Stream (27.9km)
- Cosseys Creek (31.4km)
- Hays Stream (32.8km)
- Taitaia Stream (35.5km)
- Mangawheau Stream (38.8km)
- Aroaro Stream (42.3km)
- Papakura Stream (48.3km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- Puke Kiwiriki Pa (31.4km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Red Hill (35.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Opaheke (39.7km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Auckland Conservancy (34.5km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- MATAITAI FOREST (49.3km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Hunua Falls (20.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Otau Crossing (45.2km)
Airports close to Walsh Tunnel
Auckland international(AKL), Auckland, New zealand (116.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Walsh Tunnel
Ardmore, Ardmore, New zealand (35.4km)
Whenuapai, Whenuapai, New zealand (233.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.