Traveling Luck for Hunua Stream, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Hunua Stream?What's around Hunua Stream?
Wikipedia near Hunua Stream
Where to stay near Hunua Stream
The timezone in Hunua Stream is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 18:24. It's light
Latitude. -37.0682°, Longitude. 175.0602°
Satellite map around Hunua Stream
Loading map of Hunua Stream and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hunua Stream, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- Puke Kiwiriki Pa (35.7km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Red Hill (40.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Opaheke (34.5km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Auckland Conservancy (46km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Hunua Falls (13.2km)
Airports close to Hunua Stream
Auckland international(AKL), Auckland, New zealand (122.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hunua Stream
Ardmore, Ardmore, New zealand (43.8km)
Whenuapai, Whenuapai, New zealand (243.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.