Traveling Luck for Paparata, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Paparata?What's around Paparata?
Wikipedia near Paparata
Where to stay near Paparata
The timezone in Paparata is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:18 and Sunset at 17:14. It's light
Latitude. -37.158202154000001°, Longitude. 175.050196116°
Geographic features & Photographs around Paparata, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Collision Crossroads (35.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Franklin County (22.7km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Wairoa Dam (42.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Puketutu (23.1km)
Airports close to Paparata
Auckland international(AKL), Auckland, New zealand (140.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Paparata
Ardmore, Ardmore, New zealand (78.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.