Traveling Luck for Cosseys Reservoir, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Cosseys Reservoir?What's around Cosseys Reservoir?
Wikipedia near Cosseys Reservoir
Where to stay near Cosseys Reservoir
The timezone in Cosseys Reservoir is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:32 and Sunset at 17:09. It's light
Latitude. -37.048199753°, Longitude. 175.100196311°
Geographic features & Photographs around Cosseys Reservoir, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Maori Stream (4.4km)
- Cosseys Creek (7.1km)
- Quinn Stream (7.1km)
- Parker Stream (7.1km)
- Cosseys Creek (10.4km)
- Wairoa River (17.1km)
- Wairoa River (17.2km)
- Hunua Stream (20.8km)
- Mangatawhiri River (26.5km)
- Saint Paul Stream (27km)
- Lilburne Stream (31.2km)
- Quartz Stream (35.7km)
- Tipakuri Stream (38.2km)
- Acheson Stream (38.2km)
- Aroaro Stream (38.7km)
- Tawa Stream (39km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Telephone Line Track (7.1km)
- Massey Track (11.9km)
- Cossey-Wairoa Track (11.9km)
- Ernies Track (27km)
- Suspension Bridge Track (27.9km)
- Challenge Track (28.2km)
- Repeater Track (28.9km)
- Old K Track (31.1km)
- Fringe Track (35km)
- Mine Road Track (35.3km)
- Wairoa Valley Track (35.6km)
- Lower Mangatawhiri Track (37.5km)
- Goss Track (39km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- HUNUA RANGES (32.8km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Hunua Falls (11.9km)
Airports close to Cosseys Reservoir
Auckland international(AKL), Auckland, New zealand (137.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cosseys Reservoir
Ardmore, Ardmore, New zealand (56.9km)
Whenuapai, Whenuapai, New zealand (251.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.