Traveling Luck for Paparimu, New Zealand (general), New Zealand
Where is Paparimu?What's around Paparimu?
Wikipedia near Paparimu
Where to stay near Paparimu
The timezone in Paparimu is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:14 and Sunset at 17:16. It's light
Latitude. -37.133333299999997°, Longitude. 175.1166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Paparimu, in New Zealand (general), New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mangatawhiri River (23.6km)
- Milnes Stream (23.7km)
- Acheson Stream (27.3km)
- Scanlen Stream (27.4km)
- Pouraureroa Stream (29.6km)
- Horne Stream (30.6km)
- Wairoa River (32.6km)
- Sharp Stream (33.5km)
- Hororua Stream (33.5km)
- Mangawheau Stream (34.8km)
- Lilburne Stream (36km)
- Rata Creek (37.5km)
- Kauri Stream (37.8km)
- Tipakuri Stream (38.9km)
- Tawa Stream (41.4km)
- Hunua Stream (43.7km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- HUNUA RANGES (43km)
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- Tui Pa (35.3km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Hunua Falls (37.8km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- MANGATAWHIRI FOREST (23.6km)
Airports close to Paparimu
Auckland international(AKL), Auckland, New zealand (159.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Paparimu
Ardmore, Ardmore, New zealand (85.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.