Traveling Luck for Orongo Point, New Zealand (general), New Zealand
Where is Orongo Point?What's around Orongo Point?
Wikipedia near Orongo Point
Where to stay near Orongo Point
The timezone in Orongo Point is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 18:45. It's light
Latitude. -36.4000°, Longitude. 174.3667°
Satellite map around Orongo Point
Loading map of Orongo Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Orongo Point, in New Zealand (general), New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Te Raupa Creek (6.5km)
- Kahutaewao Creek (9km)
- Opatu River (15.9km)
- Tauhoa River (17km)
- Tokenui Creek (17km)
- Papakanui River (19km)
- Hiki Creek (19.3km)
- Papakanui Creek (21.7km)
- Gum Store Creek (27.2km)
- Omaumau River (28.2km)
- Onemanga Creek (33.7km)
- Te Karaka Creek (34.6km)
- Opou Creek (39km)
- Hoteo River (40.5km)
- Whanaki River (46.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kaipara Harbour (40km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tauhoa (37.3km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Mount Auckland Walkway (44.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Stables Landing (31.4km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Kakaraia Flats (21.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Moturemu Island (14.2km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Okahukura Peninsula (34.4km)