Traveling Luck for Papakanui Creek, New Zealand (general), New Zealand
Where is Papakanui Creek?What's around Papakanui Creek?
Wikipedia near Papakanui Creek
Where to stay near Papakanui Creek
The timezone in Papakanui Creek is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 04:59 and Sunset at 19:37. It's light
Latitude. -36.4000°, Longitude. 174.4167°
Satellite map around Papakanui Creek
Loading map of Papakanui Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Papakanui Creek, in New Zealand (general), New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Papakanui Creek (0km)
- Papakanui River (3km)
- Opatu River (9.6km)
- Tauhoa River (11.5km)
- Tokenui Creek (11.5km)
- Omaumau River (17.9km)
- Te Raupa Creek (21.2km)
- Hiki Creek (23km)
- Hoteo River (23.1km)
- Kahutaewao Creek (23.5km)
- Te Pahi Stream (28.9km)
- Te Karaka Creek (32.1km)
- Mangatu Stream (34.4km)
- Whanaki River (36.5km)
- Onemanga Creek (36.8km)
- Opou Creek (41.7km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Mount Auckland Walkway (29.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Moturemu Island (15.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Okahukura Peninsula (50.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Auckland (28.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tauhoa (17km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Kakaraia Flats (26km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Stables Landing (28.8km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Andrews Kauri Reserve (45.6km)