Traveling Luck for Mount Rosa, New Zealand (general), New Zealand
Where is Mount Rosa?What's around Mount Rosa?
Wikipedia near Mount Rosa
Where to stay near Mount Rosa
The timezone in Mount Rosa is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 20:09. It's light
Latitude. -43.1333°, Longitude. 171.9333°
Satellite map around Mount Rosa
Loading map of Mount Rosa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mount Rosa, in New Zealand (general), New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Carrington Gorge (9.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Avoca (40.9km)
- Mount Rosa (0km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Brassington Rocks (9.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Craigieburn (40.9km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Hamilton Rapids (10.9km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Tarnmoor (26.9km)