Traveling Luck for Waimakariri River, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Waimakariri River?What's around Waimakariri River?
Wikipedia near Waimakariri River
Where to stay near Waimakariri River
The timezone in Waimakariri River is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 20:06. It's light
Latitude. -43.2183°, Longitude. 171.9301°
Satellite map around Waimakariri River
Loading map of Waimakariri River and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Waimakariri River, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Waimakariri River (0km)
- Broken River (2km)
- Waterfall Stream (6.9km)
- Chasm Stream (12.3km)
- Blakistons Stream (12.3km)
- Kinnebrooks Stream (12.3km)
- Rocky Stream (20.6km)
- Truscotts Stream (20.6km)
- Pattersons Stream (23.2km)
- Foster Stream (25.4km)
- Slovens Creek (26.9km)
- Forsters Creek (28.8km)
- Joyces Stream (29.6km)
- Coal Creek (31.2km)
- Ede Stream (36.2km)
- Broken River (36.9km)
- Slovens Stream (46.1km)
- Salmon Creek (46.3km)
- Nomans Stream (49.2km)
- Eyre River (49.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kowai Bush Spur (44.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Staircase (0km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Avoca (32.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bold Hill (15.3km)