Traveling Luck for Shannon Cliffs, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Shannon Cliffs?What's around Shannon Cliffs?
Wikipedia near Shannon Cliffs
Where to stay near Shannon Cliffs
The timezone in Shannon Cliffs is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:16 and Sunset at 20:08. It's Dark
Latitude. -43.1383°, Longitude. 171.9501°
Satellite map around Shannon Cliffs
Loading map of Shannon Cliffs and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shannon Cliffs, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Carrington Gorge (0km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Brassington Rocks (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Rosa (9.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- PUKETERAKI RANGE (46km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Craigieburn (49.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Chest Peak (42.9km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- OXFORD FOREST (49.6km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Hamilton Rapids (8.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Blackwater Lake (22.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Tarnmoor (29km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Red Saddle (38.1km)