Traveling Luck for Vagabonds Inn, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Vagabonds Inn?What's around Vagabonds Inn?
Wikipedia near Vagabonds Inn
Where to stay near Vagabonds Inn
The timezone in Vagabonds Inn is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 19:06. It's light
Latitude. -43.1383°, Longitude. 171.8501°
Satellite map around Vagabonds Inn
Loading map of Vagabonds Inn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vagabonds Inn, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Slovens Stream (14.7km)
- Rata Stream (18.8km)
- Puffers Stream (20.6km)
- Bernard Stream (21.4km)
- Winding Creek (21.4km)
- Slovens Stream (23.1km)
- Nomans Stream (27.7km)
- Slovens Stream (36km)
- Broken River (36.1km)
- Broadleaf Stream (36.1km)
- Craigieburn (37km)
- Milliken Stream (37.5km)
- Iron Creek (42.8km)
- Ribbonwood Stream (43km)
- Poulter River (50.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Avoca (21.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Ritchies Bay (49km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Craigieburn (27.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Magog (38.9km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Tarnmoor (36.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Long Hill Saddle (46km)