Traveling Luck for Salmon Creek, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Salmon Creek?What's around Salmon Creek?
Wikipedia near Salmon Creek
Where to stay near Salmon Creek
The timezone in Salmon Creek is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:27 and Sunset at 19:05. It's light
Latitude. -43.1583°, Longitude. 171.9701°
Satellite map around Salmon Creek
Loading map of Salmon Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Salmon Creek, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Salmon Creek (0km)
- Townshend River (26.3km)
- Broadleaf Stream (32.8km)
- Milton Stream (35.5km)
- Kinnebrooks Stream (36.1km)
- Salmon Creek (37.8km)
- Broken River (44.5km)
- Mannering Stream (45km)
- Truscotts Stream (45km)
- Rocky Stream (45km)
- Dobson Stream (46.1km)
- Blakistons Stream (46.1km)
- Chasm Stream (46.1km)
- Waimakariri River (46.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- The Puffer (53.3km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Carrington Gorge (17.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Staircase (46.3km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Wharfedale Track (46.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Brassington Rocks (17.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Rosa (25.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Chest Peak (46.7km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Hamilton Rapids (16.7km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- OXFORD FOREST (32.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Blackwater Lake (39.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Red Saddle (37.5km)