Traveling Luck for Caroline, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Caroline?What's around Caroline?
Wikipedia near Caroline
Where to stay near Caroline
The timezone in Caroline is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:16. It's light
Latitude. -22.3761111°, Longitude. 166.9102778°
Geographic features & Photographs around Caroline, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Rade du Nord-Est (7.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Kadouma (36.2km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Phare de la Bonne Anse (12.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Monts Oungoné (27.1km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Boidio (31.9km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Passe de Toémo (34.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ouara (33.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- L' Aiguillon (8.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Le Deversoir (33.9km)
Airports close to Caroline
Noumea magenta(GEA), Noumea, New caledonia (149.5km)
La tontouta(NOU), Noumea, New caledonia (261.4km)