Traveling Luck for Poué Améné, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Poue Amene?What's around Poue Amene?
Where to stay near Poué Améné
The timezone in Poue Amene is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 17:43. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.4000°, Longitude. 164.5667°
Loading map of Poué Améné and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Poué Améné, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Tchambouenne (16.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Plateau de Muelebe (11.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Saint-Raphaël (17.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Bavarihe (16.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Saint-Mathieu (12.4km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Baie de Tchevit (10.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Tiébo (7.7km)
Airports close to Poué Améné
Koumac(KOC), Koumac, New caledonia (110.2km)
Touho(TOU), Touho, New caledonia (256.6km)