Traveling Luck for Bayamba, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Bayamba?What's around Bayamba?
Where to stay near Bayamba
The timezone in Bayamba is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 05:15 and Sunset at 18:36. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.3833°, Longitude. 164.5500°
Satellite map around Bayamba
Loading map of Bayamba and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bayamba, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Tchambouenne (23.9km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Plateau de Muelebe (15.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Saint-Raphaël (11.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Circonscription de Ouégoa (27.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Bavarihe (15.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Saint-Mathieu (11.9km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Baie de Tchevit (16.8km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Passe de Pouébo (23.9km)
Airports close to Bayamba
Koumac(KOC), Koumac, New caledonia (108.2km)
Touho(TOU), Touho, New caledonia (264km)