Traveling Luck for Cap Coster, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Cap Coster?What's around Cap Coster?
Where to stay near Cap Coster
Also known as Cap Castor, Dua i Wadorima
The timezone in Cap Coster is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 17:13. It's Dark
Latitude. -21.45°, Longitude. 168.1333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Cap Coster, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Décé (17.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Wicelé (36.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cap Coster (0km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- La Roche Ile Mare (34.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Wébécékol (38.1km)
Airports close to Cap Coster
La roche(MEE), Mare, New caledonia (32.8km)