Traveling Luck for Ouen Dakoesse, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Ouen Dakoesse?What's around Ouen Dakoesse?
Wikipedia near Ouen Dakoesse
Where to stay near Ouen Dakoesse
The timezone in Ouen Dakoesse is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 18:18. It's Dark
Latitude. -21.8333°, Longitude. 166.5167°
Satellite map around Ouen Dakoesse
Loading map of Ouen Dakoesse and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ouen Dakoesse, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kochéré (15.9km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Tribu de Koum (49.1km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Mouillage de Ngoé (20.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Massif du Humboldt (36.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie de Kouakoué (52.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Ni (47.7km)
Airports close to Ouen Dakoesse
La tontouta(NOU), Noumea, New caledonia (117.4km)
Noumea magenta(GEA), Noumea, New caledonia (149.4km)