Traveling Luck for Pointe Gervaise, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Pointe Gervaise?What's around Pointe Gervaise?
Wikipedia near Pointe Gervaise
Where to stay near Pointe Gervaise
Also known as Cap Gervaise
The timezone in Pointe Gervaise is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 17:21. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.699999999999999°, Longitude. 166.56666670000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pointe Gervaise, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe de Lékine (26.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tiéou (5.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ouloup Ile Ouvea (17.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Circonscription d' Ouvéa (17.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Boamato (27.1km)
Airports close to Pointe Gervaise
Ouvea ouloup(UVE), Ouvea, New caledonia (20.2km)