Traveling Luck for Mont Gouemba, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Mont Gouemba?What's around Mont Gouemba?
Wikipedia near Mont Gouemba
Where to stay near Mont Gouemba
Also known as Sommet Gouemba, Sommet Guemba
The timezone in Mont Gouemba is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 17:18. It's Dark
Latitude. -22.183333300000001°, Longitude. 166.93333329999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mont Gouemba, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Touaourou (16.4km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Mine Anna-Madeleine (32.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Presqu'île Kuébéni (36km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Monts Oungoné (42.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Cap Karémângé (39.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cap Pouaréti (29.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie de Taré (40.1km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Passe de Yaté (35.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Plaine des Lacs (29.8km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Lac de Yaté (45.2km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- Baie de Yaté (11.7km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Barrage de Yaté (20.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Le Deversoir (38.8km)
Airports close to Mont Gouemba
Noumea magenta(GEA), Noumea, New caledonia (153.1km)