Traveling Luck for Gurému, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Guremu?What's around Guremu?
Wikipedia near Guremu
Where to stay near Gurému
The timezone in Guremu is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 17:19. It's Dark
Latitude. -21.5333°, Longitude. 167.9333°
Satellite map around Gurému
Loading map of Gurému and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gurému, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gurému (0km)
- Waéru (5.4km)
- Thuamijoce (5.8km)
- Ruéman (7.9km)
- Tapépa (7.9km)
- Lagurème (10.8km)
- Taguadec (10.8km)
- Watheb (15.8km)
- Waké (17.2km)
- Wadrongo (17.2km)
- Les Quatre Chemins (17.2km)
- Pégugéthenge (17.3km)
- Ponéwamire (18.1km)
- Hnawanimocé (19.9km)
- Hnairüe (20.4km)
- Wébégunine (22.3km)
- Wagi Gulamaco (23.7km)
- Vedjélé (23.7km)
- Waluo (23.7km)
- Hnawaréjé (23.7km)
- Kagajui (23.7km)
- Shikaété (25.4km)
- Guréya (25.4km)
- Beshé (26.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Mouillage Saint-Pierre (17.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie de Tadine (22.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Hnabo (12.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Circonscription de Maré (21.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Maré (24.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Trou de Boné (23km)
Airports close to Gurému
La roche(MEE), Mare, New caledonia (38.1km)