Traveling Luck for Ina, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Ina?What's around Ina?
Wikipedia near Ina
Where to stay near Ina
The timezone in Ina is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 17:26. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.933333300000001°, Longitude. 165.33333329999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ina, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ina (0km)
- Poindimié (5.3km)
- Tibaondio (11.3km)
- Ndiambi (11.3km)
- Amoa (12.1km)
- Néssapoué (12.1km)
- Napoué Paoué (16km)
- Pohilla (17km)
- Goropabou (17.8km)
- Tié (20.1km)
- Tchaou (22.1km)
- Poatia (22.1km)
- Moango (23.3km)
- Tié (23.4km)
- Aziboue (23.4km)
- Tipoindiep (24.1km)
- Ouméra (24.2km)
- Alibo (27.3km)
- Mbango (27.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cap Bayes (27.2km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Tribu de Tiéti (12.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Chapelle Saint-Pierre (27.3km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Mission de Tié (12.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Yérihouen (20.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Chilo (24.2km)
Airports close to Ina
Touho(TOU), Touho, New caledonia (53.8km)
Kone(KNQ), Kone, New caledonia (163.8km)