Traveling Luck for Oué Injob, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Oue Injob?What's around Oue Injob?
Where to stay near Oué Injob
The timezone in Oue Injob is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 17:30. It's light
Latitude. -20.6333333°, Longitude. 164.34999999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Oué Injob, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Baganda (21.9km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Mendane (23.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vallée Frère (16.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Kéniaové (16.9km)
Airports close to Oué Injob
Koumac(KOC), Koumac, New caledonia (42km)
Kone(KNQ), Kone, New caledonia (211.2km)