Traveling Luck for Leu, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Leu?What's around Leu?
Where to stay near Leu
The timezone in Leu is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 17:18. It's Dark
Latitude. -21.4333°, Longitude. 168.1333°
Satellite map around Leu
Loading map of Leu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Leu, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Décé (23km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Wicelé (41.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cap Coster (5.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- La Roche Ile Mare (36.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Wébécékol (39.4km)
Airports close to Leu
La roche(MEE), Mare, New caledonia (35.1km)