Traveling Luck for Boa Ma, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Boa Ma?What's around Boa Ma?
Wikipedia near Boa Ma
Where to stay near Boa Ma
The timezone in Boa Ma is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 17:20. It's Dark
Latitude. -21.6666667°, Longitude. 166.3166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Boa Ma, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Tribu de Port-Bouquet (36.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Récif Intérieur (20.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Circonscription de Thio (21.6km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Anse Iémia (29.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Boa Ma (0km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Presqu'île Neuméni (7.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Rocher Boisé (22.4km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Forêt de Saille (27km)
Airports close to Boa Ma
La tontouta(NOU), Noumea, New caledonia (125.8km)